Your My LocalTel home page is where you will find up to date information on your LocalTel account and information of interest to LocalTel customers.
For your safety and convenience, we now require you to create a MyLocalTel account before paying your bill or signing up for autopay. If you do not already have an account, please click the Sign up button below. After your account is set up, you can log in and pay your bill.
Pateros Outage Notice
There will be two 6 1/4 hour power outages.
First outage beginning on Wednesday evening, May 17th at 11:45 p.m. and lasting until 6:00 a.m. Thursday morning.
Second outage beginning on Monday evening, May 22th at 11:45 p.m. and lasting until 6:00 a.m. Tuesday morning.
These outages are necessary to make connections to the new Pateros-Twisp transmission line and replace poles from the Carlton fire.
These outage will affect customers of the Okanogan PUD in the following areas:
- All Okanogan PUD customers who reside in Pateros
- Hwy 153 from Pateros to 1.5 miles South of Carlton
- Hwy 97 South from Pateros
- Alta Lake area
- Hwy 97 North from Pateros to 1.5 miles North of Pateros
For all residents using medical equipment requiring electrical power, you will need to make provisions for these 6 1/4 hour power outages.
The PUD appreciates your patience and regrets any inconvenience this outage may cause.
Chelan County Fiber Speed and Price Changes
Effective April 1 2017, LocalTel customers using the Chelan County PUD fiber network for internet access will see rate and speed changes which reflect recent restructuring of fiber rates by PUD management and commissioners.
All fiber customers will be moved to a 100x10MB minimum with a minimal rate increase. Customers with bundles should see no increase.
Great Time To Review Your Account
- All Chelan PUD customers who have an Internet ( TV and/or Voice) bundle will see no Price Increases and will receive the 100x10 speed increase.
- Existing CCPUD 25x2 Internet Service only customers will be changed to 100x10 service for $3.00 more per Month
- Existing CCPUD 60x6 Internet Service only customers will be changed to 100x10 Service for $3.00 less per Month
- Existing CCPUD 100x10 Internet Service only customers will remain at 100x10 Service for $7.00 less per Month
- Existing CCPUD 100x100 Internet Service only customers will remain at 100x100 service for $3.00 more per month.
- The New CCPUD 1000x100 Internet service only will be priced at $85.95 per Month and subject for significant discounts if bundled.
1GB Internet access is now available throughout most of the county. To find out more contact us for pricing and availability.
This is a great opportunity for you to contact our Customer Service staff for a review of your account.
If you have any questions or would like to review your account with one of our representatives, please call: 509-888-8888 or 1-800-992-2112.
Fox Business Channel Changes
Effective March 15 2017
Fox Business News HD network will move from its current location in the Digital Basic tier to the Expanded package.
At that time it will also move from channel number 402 to channel number 87 in all counties.
If you have a set top box or DTA, this change will be automatic.
If you are a Chelan county customer without a set top box,you will need to rerun your TVs "auto-scan" or "channel search" before you can tune in to channel 87. If you have any questions, or need assistance, please call us at 509-888-8888.