Your My LocalTel home page is where you will find up to date information on your LocalTel account and information of interest to LocalTel customers.
For your safety and convenience, we now require you to create a MyLocalTel account before paying your bill or signing up for autopay. If you do not already have an account, please click the Sign up button below. After your account is set up, you can log in and pay your bill.
Okanogan PUD Notice
The Public Utility District No. 1 of Okanogan County will be performing maintenance on the electrical systems at the Tonasket substation. There will be a 6 1/2 hour power outage beginning on Thursday evening, April 6th at 11:45 p.m. and lasting until 6:00 a.m. Friday morning. This outage is necessary to make repairs to the Tonasket Substation and Bonneville Power Administration (BPA) transmission line switches.
This outage will affect customers of the Okanogan PUD in the following areas:
- All Okanogan PUD customers who reside North of Riverside.
- Oroville, Nighthawk, Loomis, Molson, Chesaw areas.
- Tonasket, Ellisforde, Havillah, Pinecreek areas.
- Aeneas Valley, Tunk Valley and Chewiliken Valley along with Crawfish Lake.
- North of intersection at Main Street and Glenwood in Riverside
- The Omak, Tunk and Lemanasky Mountain repeaters will also be off.
For all residents using medical equipment requiring electrical power, you will need to make provisions for this 6 1/2 hour power outage.
The PUD appreciates your patience and regrets any inconvenience this outage may cause.
The purpose of this email is to notify you that key points in our optical backbone will be on backup power so the network will retain connectivity. You should see no service impacting issues, except where end customers do not have backup power.
Location of Work: Tonasket, WA (48.6971, -119.4461)
Date of Work: April 6-7, 2017
Time of Work: 2345 - 0600
Severity: Non-service affecting, except for those that do not have backup power.
Scope of Work: Electrical systems
Chelan County Fiber Speed and Price Changes
Effective April 1 2017, LocalTel customers using the Chelan County PUD fiber network for internet access will see rate and speed changes which reflect recent restructuring of fiber rates by PUD management and commissioners.
All fiber customers will be moved to a 100x10MB minimum with a minimal rate increase. Customers with bundles should see no increase.
Great Time To Review Your Account
- All Chelan PUD customers who have an Internet ( TV and/or Voice) bundle will see no Price Increases and will receive the 100x10 speed increase.
- Existing CCPUD 25x2 Internet Service only customers will be changed to 100x10 service for $3.00 more per Month
- Existing CCPUD 60x6 Internet Service only customers will be changed to 100x10 Service for $3.00 less per Month
- Existing CCPUD 100x10 Internet Service only customers will remain at 100x10 Service for $7.00 less per Month
- Existing CCPUD 100x100 Internet Service only customers will remain at 100x100 service for $3.00 more per month.
- The New CCPUD 1000x100 Internet service only will be priced at $85.95 per Month and subject for significant discounts if bundled.
1GB Internet access is now available throughout most of the county. To find out more contact us for pricing and availability.
This is a great opportunity for you to contact our Customer Service staff for a review of your account.
If you have any questions or would like to review your account with one of our representatives, please call: 509-888-8888 or 1-800-992-2112.
Fox Business Channel Changes
Effective March 15 2017
Fox Business News HD network will move from its current location in the Digital Basic tier to the Expanded package.
At that time it will also move from channel number 402 to channel number 87 in all counties.
If you have a set top box or DTA, this change will be automatic.
If you are a Chelan county customer without a set top box,you will need to rerun your TVs "auto-scan" or "channel search" before you can tune in to channel 87. If you have any questions, or need assistance, please call us at 509-888-8888.